Ministry of Labors, Invalids and Social Affairs (MOLISA) of Vietnam enacted the “Circular No. 36/2019/TT- BLĐTBXH on the list of machinery, equipment, materials and substances subject to strict requirements ” on December 30, 2019. This Circular stipulates a total of 105 items related to general occupational safety and military or public security-related occupational safety. Specifically, they are divided into the following three groups:
- Group 1: Machinery, equipment and materials subject to strict requirements for occupational safety (45 types)
- Group 2: Machinery, equipment and materials subject to strict requirements for occupational safety in military sector (45 types)
- Group 3: Machinery, equipment, materials and substances subject to strict requirements for occupational safety in the public security sector (15 types)
This Circular also allows any authorized ministries to make request as follows to MOLISA:
- Names of machinery, equipment, materials and substances that need to be amended or supplemented to the list.
- Assess the practicality and impact of amendments and supplements to the list
Circular No. 36/2019/TT- BLĐTBXH came into effect on March 1, 2020, and accordingly, the former “Circular No. 53/2016/TT-BLĐTBXH” has been revoked.
The original text of Circular No. 36/2019/TT- BLĐTBXH can be downloaded from the following URL: