This website -Enviliance- is owned and maintained by EnviX, Ltd., Japanese environmental regulatory consulting firm. We appreciate your visit and respect the privacy of our visitors and subscribers. We promise never to share your information with any third parties unless you give us your permission.
Why are we processing your data?
EnviX may collect and process your data for:
- Provision of services
- Improvement of our websites and services
- Protection and securities of our websites
- Business development of EnviX and group companies of EnviX
The data we collect may be:
- Your contact information (name, e-mail, phone, address, job title and company/organization)
- Your activities within Enviliance
- Other data that you have provided to us
How are we collecting your personal data?
We collect your data via following sources :
- Registration information – the information you input when registering or subscribing for any of our services
- Social media information
Who can access to your data?
We do not share, sell or rent any of the information that might uniquely identify a visitor or a subscriber with any third-party except to the extent it is necessary to process transactions or provide services that you have requested.
Please be noted that the data could be disclosed in case it is legally obliged to do so(such as for tax or accounting purposes).
What are your rights concerning the personal data ?
You reserve the rights to:
- Request the information that we store in relation to you
- Request that your information to be deleted from our databases
- Revoke your consent to use your personal data
- Request to update your information in our databases
Nishijima Bldg. 4F, 3-32-9, Minami-Otsuka, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-0005 JAPAN