Effective Date: June 10, 2020
This website “Enviliance” has been developed by EnviX, Ltd for the purpose of providing visitors with information on environmental, health and safety regulations and latest trends on them in Asia.
The information contained on this website is not an exhaustive nor finely detailed account of all the potentially pertinent and applicable regulations, nor should it be construed as such.
EnviX cannot be held responsible for any errors and omissions in the information on this website, and as such, the content of this website should in no way be considered legal advice.
EnviX, Ltd. shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage caused by the use of this website. EnviX, Ltd. also assumes no responsibility for any transactions, communications, or disputes that may arise between you and other users or third parties in relation to this service. In addition, Enviliance may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by EnviX, Ltd. EnviX, Ltd. can claim no responsibility for any material on any website that is not under its control.
You must not do any of the following when using this website.
- Any acts that are against the law or public order and morals
- Any acts related to the criminal act
- Any acts that infringe on the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of the website, including the contents of the service
- Any acts destroying the functioning of the server or network of the website, other users, or other third parties and that interfere with or hinder them
- To use the information obtained from the website for commercial purposes
- Any acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
- Unauthorized access or attempts to do so
- To collect or store personal information about other users
- Using the service with fraudulent purposes
- Any acts that cause disadvantage, damage or discomfort to other users of the service or other third parties.
- Any acts of impersonating another user
- Advertising, solicitation, or sales activities on the service that are not authorized by EnviX, Ltd.
- Any acts that directly or indirectly benefit anti-social forces in relation to our services
- Any other acts that EnviX, Ltd. deem inappropriate
EnviX, Ltd. may change the contents of this website or stop providing this service without notifying users, and will not be responsible for any damages to you caused by this change.
- If the applicant have reported false information on the application for the registration
- If the application is a person who has violated this agreement
- When EnviX, Ltd judges that the applicant is not appropriate for the registration
All content provided on this website (http://enviliance.com/src-tsr) is owned by EnviX, Ltd. and protected by Japan and international copyright laws. EnviX, Ltd. retains all proprietary rights to the content.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
EnviX, Ltd. ([email protected])
Nishijima Bldg. 4F, 3-32-9, Minami-Otsuka, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 170-0005 JAPAN